Wheat belly is the concept introduced by Dr. William Davis that propagates the elimination of wheat from your diet to lose weight. Dr. William Davis is a cardiologist and has had a number of patients who were overweight and wanted to control their risk of heart disease. In his bestselling book…
What is the South Beach Diet?
The South Beach Diet provides the right proportion of fats and carbohydrates to the body. It is the new style of using healthy food products in your daily diet. It has a number of benefits for you. For an example, if you eat unhealthy food products, you will feel hungry more often during the day and your body will not absorb all the fats, which will not result in weight loss.
The best South Beach Diet was introduced by Arthur Agatston, a cardiologist. He introduced the South Beach diet to encourage a diet that was safe and promotes a healthy body.
You will not get bored following the South Beach diet and you don’t have to skip your favourite meal. It has two phases: in the first phase, your body sheds the weight while in the second phase, it allows you to regain only to a normal level. The following are some of the advantages of using the South Beach Diet plan:
- The South Beach Diet never allows you to be hungry.
- You will feel better and have more energy throughout the day.
- You will enjoy a balanced cholesterol level.
- You will have a low risk of suffering from diabetes.
- You can have an ideal weight and attractive figure for a long time.
- The plan includes fibrous food that makes your stomach active and in working condition.
- Your intake of fats and carbohydrates is minimized.