Wheat belly is the concept introduced by Dr. William Davis that propagates the elimination of wheat from your diet to lose weight. Dr. William Davis is a cardiologist and has had a number of patients who were overweight and wanted to control their risk of heart disease. In his bestselling book…
Green Tea- A diet friendly drink
Tea is the most widely used beverage used in the world now. Green tea is less processed tea with more antioxidant and medicinal values. Green tea is considered as a diet friendly food as it helps in reducing weight. Consuming green tea increases metabolism by the fat oxidation rate increase.
There are many health benefits related to green tea. Those are:
1. Help reduce type 2 diabetics chances
2. Increases cardiovascular health
3. Increases good cholesterol and help control bad cholesterol in the body
4. It fights against bacteria that causes tooth infection and decay
5. L-Theanine is the amino acid present in tea leaves that relaxes the muscles and fights depression
6. Keeps naturally glowing skin
7. Increases physical performance
Green tea was discovered by the Chinese as a medicine and later introduced to all parts of the world. The quality of the tea depends upon the tea leaves. Smaller the tea leaves more will be quality of green tea. The Color of green tea depends on how it is brewed. The health benefits of green tea increases if it is consumed early in the morning as it gives energy and wakes up the entire system. One can consume it hot or by making iced teas. Green tea content in a cup of green tea is marked by the amount of leaves used, and not by the time it is used in the preparation. As the tea leaves in green tea are not processed, there is a chance of getting it spoiled. Using it within 6 months of packing is adequate. Green tea can become a habit if health is your choice!